RECENT & CURRENT projects
Leadership and Team Building through Adventure Activities. A day of fun and learning organized along with Himalayan Footprints / Adventure Zone at Ibiza Merlin Greens. 68 engineers and others from a real estate development project team went to participate in daylong activities that stretched their imaginations, skills and risk taking ability. Great learning all round. Check the photos in the gallery.
Careers - some points to consider : a session with school students at the C4U career fair at M C Kejriwal Vidyapeeth on December 7, 2013. Check the downloads tab for the PDF file.
<span style="font-family:"Trebuchet MS", sans-serif;font-size:1em;line-height:1.5em;">Effective Design & Delivery of Training - A session at IIT Kharagpur for people from all over the country.
Weekend program on Effective Design & Delivery of Training at Hotel Senator on August 31 and September 1, 2013.
- Putting together packages for organizations to build their own training capacity from within - Grow your own success! This involves capturing knowledge, managing it, converting it into focussed modules for target audiences, helping supervisors develop skills of transfer of learning and evaluation - all this while they keep their primary work in focus.
- Working with a large construction company to help them distribute quarterly rewards in a systematic manner across their various categories. Challenge is the performance appraisal process should vary widely across the types of work in the organization. Measurement is the challenge.
- Helped two groups of entrepreneurs to do some self-analysis in the area of interpersonal relations, behavioural preferences and how it can work for them in social and work life.
- Ran two successful workshops on Problem Solving Tools and Techniques for the British Council, Kolkata mixed group from several different organizations, some corporate, some educational.
- Working with a group of tea gardens to develop some processes in HR - incentives, competency based appraisals, measures of success and more.
- Conducted Learning Needs Analysis for a large chain of fast food outlets. Converting world-class processes to Indian conditions of learning and culture.
- Helping a traditional, world-class carpet manufacturer to understand the climate of their organization with a view to developing people and processes and equipping itself for future trends.
- Original love, Teacher Training at The Heritage School, Our Lady Queen of the Missions, Loreto Day School Dharamtala, Loreto Convent Entally.
- Group sessions with college students in core skills and life skills areas - worked with Future Business School (MBA-HR), Loreto College, Globsyn Business School.
Success is not only in the delivery of training. Often it is in the design and development that the real success is built in. In the two stories below this idea is further developed.
Developing the right kind of content that works is an art. While at IL&FS Leslie developed content working with some fabulous teams of people in areas as wide as Language, Teaching, Debt Recovery, Banking and Retail. Read on ...
During my tenure with IL&FS Education, I had the opportunity to develop world-class training material for trainers and a graded certification program.
After 12+ years of designing and implementing corporate training as a developer of trainers, I plan to spend a lot of time helping organizations develop a culture of learning. The first part of my work life was spent teaching Math, English and Computer Science at the middle and high school levels. My passion is to help people Learn, Develop, Grow!